We call for short papers in 2-4 pages excluding references, both for shared task papers and papers in general. Please use the ACL LaTeX style files or Microsoft Word template.
Paper topics include followings but not limited to:
- AI werewolf agents for natural language and/or protocols
- Natural language processing for dialog systems of conversation games
- Corpora, resources, analysis on conversation games
- Natural language processing for deeper syntactic and semantic communications
- Imperfect information game and natural language
- Game strategy and natural language processing
- Deceiving and persuasion by automatic agents
- Middle-language for task-oriented dialog systems
- Evaluation of dialog systems using games
Instructions for authors
Submission site will open in August.